Fashion is where you can always find endless creativity, innovation and invention. It is not always used to look stylish. Fashion also helps to convey certain emotion, mood, and even character. Thus, it is always impressive and fascinating to see new collection every season. Fashion industry also has various segments to truly provide the needs of the customers specifically.
Fashion is also influenced by many things such as cultures, trends, and demands in the market of http://220.127.116.11/. Even though fashion is also considered as international language, there are always differences in how a country behaves to fashion industry. It leads how one country is viewed to be more fashionable than others. Here are most fashionable countries in the world to know:
- Italy, specifically Milan is one of the most fashionable places in the world. It is not only celebrities who take fashion seriously but the ordinary citizens even do so. Italy itself is home to many talented fashion designers. Besides, fashion is one of the most important parts for the country. There are already famous brands from Italy such as Gucci, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Armani, etc.
- New York is not only known as the foundation of economic development in US but also as capital of fashion. There are many talented fashion designers in New York creating impressive collections of fashion product. New York is also a great place to hold international fashion weeks.
- Next is United Arab Emirates specifically Dubai that is not only famous for its world’s tallest building but also fashion trend. Dubai is also fashion capital in the Middle East. The regions have special suit for fashion and Dubai is the best place to provide them.
- Turkey especially Istanbul is also one of the most fashionable places in the world. People in Turkey have distinctive preference in clothing. They tend to choose clothes which make them feel light and comfortable. They prefer more colorful clothes with light materials. Its fashion is distinctive and fascinating to attract people around the world.
- Other most fashionable countries are France and Spain. They are always neck to neck with Italy when it comes to fashion. The beginning of fashion industry started from Paris, France. It is also where most famous haute courtier initiated. Along with Paris, Spain is also home to talented designers which lead to good brands and high quality products. Europe has been known as first capital of fashion that other countries look up to.