Fashion has become part of our life and it keeps changing. It is dynamic instead of stagnant so it tends to have different trends going on each year. Thus, fashion design is one of the most desired industries where lots of people want to be part of. It keeps growing and in a sense of business, it is rewarding and promising.
What is fashion design?
Fashion design is the art of applying design as well as aesthetic and natural beauty to clothing and accessories. There are many things that can influence it such as https://agenpoker899.com/ , culture and society. The attitudes of culture and society have direct impact to fashion design. It has become varied over time and place. As mentioned earlier that the dynamic of fashion is quite unpredictable. Consumer taste always plays a big role in how fashion industry changes.
In fashion design creativity play important role to create specific design in which later used by manufacturers. Even though the cycle is not always like that, the essence is varied and determined by the buying and merchandise approach as well as product quality.
Person who works in creating design for fashion is called fashion designer. They attempt to design clothe which are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. There are many considerations involved in creating design in fashion industry. It is not only about fabrics or garment but also about the person who is going to wear it and the situation they are involved in when it is worn. There are always variation and combination about colors, materials, styles, patterns, etc. Basically, there are two basics clothing which is for every day wear and for special occasions.
Designing creatively in fashion industry
Every fashion designer has their way to work on their design. For example, some of them prefer sketching while others prefer draping fabric on a dress form. Once they are finished with their design, they will consult professional pattern maker so it will be finished in final version. Today, computerized system is also used to do it. Once the final version finished, a sample garment is made up to test on model and see if the operational outfit really works as expected.
A fashion designer can work individually or under a fashion house. They can also work full or part-time. It is also common for fashion designers to work from the bottom and create their own brand to build a fashion house. There are many chances to become a successful fashion designer even within tough competition as it is today.
Fashion types you need to know
Basically, there are three main categories of garment produced by clothing manufacturers. These main categories sometime fall into sub-categories as well. The first is haute couture basis or made-to-measure. This means each garment is made specifically for a certain client. It serves for individual customer. The second is ready-to-wear or pret-a-proter. It means the garments are not made for individual customers. However, they are taken in great care in the matter of choice, fabric, and cut.
They are made in smaller quantities so they more exclusive and expensive. This type of collection is often presented by a fashion house in different season which is called fashion week. The third category is mass market. This is where fashion industry serves in wider range of customers. Using trends, fashion industry produce ready-to-wear garments.
They are also set by the famous names in fashion. In this category, cheaper fabrics are often chosen. They also use simpler production techniques for easier making which is done mostly by machine. The fashion industry keeps changing its dynamic and flow based on demand in the market.
Fashion is always moving on no matter what is happening to the world. There is always space for innovation and invention when it comes to fashion. It also influences many sectors in more various industries such as http://184.108.40.206/. That is why fashion industry is one of the most promising fields.
With the growth of fashion industry, lots of people keep predicting the future of it. There are many possibilities of how fashion will grow in the future. One thing for sure, technology plays a big role in it. It transforms fashion at faster pace.
Here are some points of how technology plays significant roles in the future of fashion:
- These days, it is common for fashion brands to use technology in order to understand more about what customers need and want. It is easy to collect data using artificial intelligence. It helps the industry to reshape the approach to product design as well as development. With the help of technology, predicting what the customers want to wear next is much easier.
- As mentioned earlier that technology makes fashion run in faster pace than ever. It is known that fashion is often decided on season. However, technology makes it possible to go beyond traditional label which doesn’t include seasonal factors. Aside from relying on the seasonal factors, many fashion brands are now focusing more on broader varieties of clothing styles. Thus, they aim smaller segment to target more specific customers.
- One of the most influencing factors in fashion growth and faster pace is social media. It leads to rapid production and accelerate the cycle. The demand of the customer is going to be more rapid due to effective strategy marketing using social media.
- Running business in fashion s not impossible anymore. It doesn’t need huge capital or excessive expense. The cost needed to start a fashion brand has gone down significantly. That’s all due to the technology and e-commerce. In the past few years, the numbers of people running afashion brand keep higher. In the future, it will even get faster with decreased production costs. The process of production is also simpler which makes it possible to start from small scale.
- The possibility of 3D printing products growing faster has been predicted for the future of fashion industry. These days, lots of fashion brands using 3D concepts on their fashion products to attract more customers exclusively. Thus, customized 3D printing products will keep growing in the future.
Fashion is where you can always find endless creativity, innovation and invention. It is not always used to look stylish. Fashion also helps to convey certain emotion, mood, and even character. Thus, it is always impressive and fascinating to see new collection every season. Fashion industry also has various segments to truly provide the needs of the customers specifically.
Fashion is also influenced by many things such as cultures, trends, and demands in the market of http://220.127.116.11/. Even though fashion is also considered as international language, there are always differences in how a country behaves to fashion industry. It leads how one country is viewed to be more fashionable than others. Here are most fashionable countries in the world to know:
- Italy, specifically Milan is one of the most fashionable places in the world. It is not only celebrities who take fashion seriously but the ordinary citizens even do so. Italy itself is home to many talented fashion designers. Besides, fashion is one of the most important parts for the country. There are already famous brands from Italy such as Gucci, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Armani, etc.
- New York is not only known as the foundation of economic development in US but also as capital of fashion. There are many talented fashion designers in New York creating impressive collections of fashion product. New York is also a great place to hold international fashion weeks.
- Next is United Arab Emirates specifically Dubai that is not only famous for its world’s tallest building but also fashion trend. Dubai is also fashion capital in the Middle East. The regions have special suit for fashion and Dubai is the best place to provide them.
- Turkey especially Istanbul is also one of the most fashionable places in the world. People in Turkey have distinctive preference in clothing. They tend to choose clothes which make them feel light and comfortable. They prefer more colorful clothes with light materials. Its fashion is distinctive and fascinating to attract people around the world.
- Other most fashionable countries are France and Spain. They are always neck to neck with Italy when it comes to fashion. The beginning of fashion industry started from Paris, France. It is also where most famous haute courtier initiated. Along with Paris, Spain is also home to talented designers which lead to good brands and high quality products. Europe has been known as first capital of fashion that other countries look up to.
Fashion design is always changing from time to time. However, the elements that build and create it are still the same. The style may become various from one place to another. This is due to the things influenced the trend and attitude towards it. In creating unique design, there are basic elements that should be considered of. Even though fashion design is a creative industry, there are still technicalities following it.
Those are used to make designer to apply and accomplish what they imagine into physical objects. Here are important elements in fashion design you should know not only to be able to wear the right garments but also to create the right design:
– Color is one of the most important elements. You must have known that color scheme is varied. It is common for a fashion designer to play with color wheel to find out perfect blend and scheme of colors they really want for fashion items they are going to make. Neutral colors play a big role in fashion design because they can be matched with anything. Meanwhile dark colors will be able to make desirable effects to fashion items. Since colors are varied. Every individual must have different colors which suit them best. It is due to different complexion and preference.
– Lines are also included into important element when it comes to fashion and creative design. Lines help design to outline the garment’s silhouette. They create patterns that the designer wants. Lines are varied. They can be straight, curve, etc. They can run horizontal, vertical, etc. In fact, the lines don’t have to be symmetrical since asymmetrical lines are also as attractive as the symmetrical ones. The way you decide the line depends on what shape you want to make to your body.
– Another important element is fashion design is texture. Materials in fashion design are varied in textures. Most people may focus only on color choice, lines, or price. However, texture is as important as others. Texture, as well as the weave has impact on how the garments drape on your body while you are wearing it. Thus, they will influence the way you look. However, deciding the texture of fabrics and material for fashion items are considered by various factors such as the purpose of the items, the person wearing it, as well as the effect that the designer wants to emphasize. Thus, soft or velvety textures are not ultimate choice.